Your experience as a SQL Programmer will prove to be vital to my client. My client designs, manufactures and distributes high quality equipment to more than 30 countries. You will Provide development, integration, and programming expertise on behalf of the IT function & drive the in-house development objectives associated with the implementation of key strategic projects.
- Ongoing development and expansion of the Company's MS-SQL-based CRM solution, Infor (SalesLogix).
- The development and support of the ongoing roll-out of the in-house (Visual Studio, .Net / SQL / Windows CE) MS-SQL-based barcode scanning solution that automates stock receipts, location control, production picking and sales distribution from all the Group's main warehouses.
- The delivery of all other forms of systems integration in association with internal and external developer resource.
- All systems development work to be fully documented, approved and published in the IT Knowledgebase and/or source code repository.
- Be responsible for providing new, and maintaining existing, management information reporting systems namely the Group's MS-SQL and MS-Access databases, MS-Excel, ODBC connections and the accurate and timely output of management reporting requirements.
- Be educated to Degree level in Computer Science or a relevant numerical / scientific discipline.