We have an opportunity working as a Class 2 Driver, on a permanent basis, for a client with one of the longest heritages in the UK waste and resource management sector. Our client is at the heart of waste management and material supply businesses.
As a tipper driver, you will be responsible for the collection and delivery of spoil to designated building sites within London and the outskirts. The role will consist of 5 drops per day with bonuses available if you succeed your target.
We welcome drivers (6 months experience preferred) who are flexible in their approach to work and have excellent communication skills. This is an opportunity where Cat C drivers can put their existing skills to use, as well as gaining new ones. The client provides extensive opportunities to progress and achieve, by offering a wide variety of training, bonuses, and incentive.
What does the job involve?
- Tipper driving
- Class 2 (Cat C)
- Spoil Collection - the removal of any rubble, waste or rubbish from allocated building and construction sites
- Monday - Friday (52.5 hours)
- Working 1 in 2 weekends (with a higher hourly rate)
- Overtime available (with a higher hourly rate)
- Working hours - 6:00am - 16:30pm (10.5-hour shift)
- No more than 6 points.
- Guaranteed full time permanent hours
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
What are we looking for?
- Cat C (Class 2) Entitlement
- 6 months experience driving within the city of London required
- HIAB licence holders preferred
- Flexibility in their approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant LGV licence, Digital Tachograph Card and DCPC.
- HIAB licence training
- Bonuses available
- Guaranteed work
- Staff events
- Birthday Bonus
- Paid secure parking
- Opportunities for progression
If successful, a member of the team will be in contact. We look forward to hearing from you.