Permanent position. Excellent customer service role at leading global company in Newcastle. This is a full-time permanent position with a 50/50 hybrid working from home and office shift pattern. Salary is up to £22,000 including great bonus incentives.
Working hours - 37.5 hours per week (5 out of 7 days) Monday to Friday between 8am and 10pm and 8am-6pm at weekends on a shift rotation
(2 weekends working per month). The role is fully office based during training.
This role involves:
- Troubleshooting, at first point of contact, on customer home broadband, tv, and phone setup and connectivity issues.
- Providing support for resolution of customer issues, requests, and queries.
- Ensuring proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents.
- Validating, investigating, and resolving issues within established guidelines.
- Giving recommendations to customers on new products, packages, upsells, and cross-sells that match the customer's lifestyle needs and generate additional revenues as a result.
- Promoting and maintaining a positive attitude, a high level of professionalism and reliability through attendance, metric performance, and interaction with peers and management.
Skills and experience required:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience in working in at least one of the following: customer service, sales or technical support services.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
In return you will receive
- Fantastic development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning brand who is highly recognised across the UK
- Generous staff discounts- access to our intranet with exclusive discounts from leading retailers
- Access to an online Well-being centre which has a variety of tools to nurture your mental health while working from home
- Refer a friend scheme (earn up to £500 for each person you refer)
- Monthly incentives and Employee of the Month scheme