£28,000 - £32,000 + Training + Benefits
Due to significant investment and subsequent growth, my client is currently looking to add another Transport professional to their established team in their Lisburn office.
Working within a close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly efficient transport operation that focuses on exceeding their customer's expectations and giving the highest levels of customer service.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of road haulage operations between NI & GB, great organisational skills and enjoy working within a fast paced environment. Suitable candidates will need experience in a busy Transport office or similar.
As a Transport Coordinator, you will oversee the daily plan for loads crossing the Irish Sea and liaise with customers, drivers and Ferry operators to ensure loads are collected and delivered on time, in accordance with customer service level agreements. You will also have the opportunity to grow your role into a Planning position in the long term.
If you enjoy a challenge and excel in a constantly challenging environment, this is a great opportunity to join a family run business, that will invest in their team.
- Oversee daily work schedule and routing for drivers
- Accommodate additional customer orders efficiently on a daily basis
- Ensure activities within operations are carried out with the highest regard and in accordance with legal, environmental and company policies
- Deal with any issues that arise, and problem solve effectively
- Butterfly Shifts (8am to 8pm)
- Week 1- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Week 2- Wednesday & Thursday
You will need:
- Previous Transport/Logistics experience
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with customers, drivers and third parties.
- Willingness to progress your career
- Excellent communicator and can work in a fast-paced environment
You will benefit from:
- Benefits package
- Great team environment and Company Culture
- Future Progression Opportunities
If you're interested in taking your next step within Logistics, then click APPLY NOW!
(transport, planner, planning, portadown, Craigavon, Armagh, traffic, schedular, scheduling, logistics, office, days, dayshift, mandata, route planning, lisburn, belfast)