Advert Title: Part time Sales Assistant, Sittingbourne
Salary: £9.81 + bonus + 25 days holiday + pension + enhanced parental leave + no Sunday working
Location: Sittingbourne, ME10 2PD
Job Type: Part Time, 20 hours per week
At Dulux we have a fantastic permanent part-time opportunity available for a Sales Assistant within the Dulux Decorators Centre.
Customers are at the heart of our Dulux business and delivering outstanding customer service is our number one priority. As a sales assistant you will spend most of your time speaking to and assisting customers providing a first-rate customer experience.
What you'll need to do:
- Deliver exceptional customer Service and advice
- Mix Paint to customer requirements
- Restock the shop floor following the merchandising plan
- Pack Orders
- Build Relationships with customers
- Resolve customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Contribute to Deliver against Store targets alongside your team
We're looking for someone that:
- Has a proactive approach and ability to communicate effectively with customers
- A positive Attitude and can build a rapport with a wide range of different people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Wants to be part of a fun team
- Passionate about the Dulux brand
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. All the training you need and ongoing coaching and support with potential opportunities to advance your career and the build your skills.
- 25 days holiday
- No evening work or Sunday shifts
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- A generous contribution pension scheme (where we pay double to amount you do!)
- Up to 50% off all products sold in store
- Flexible yearly benefits suite, allowing you to pick and choose additional benefits (e.g. cycle to work' scheme, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers)
Why work for Dulux?
Dulux Decorating Centre is one of the largest decorating stores network, in the UK. Part of AkzoNobel, a market-leading global business. Seeing huge successes year-on-year, we currently have over 230 stores nationwide.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!