An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Representative to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, to be based in Milton Keynes which will involve a mixture of home working/working on site, depending on COVID restrictions. This is a full-time temporary role to last for 6 months, working a 37.5-hour week, to start ASAP (ideally, no more than a 2-week notice period). This role is paying up to £27,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
We are looking for people who have a passion for customer service, who are well organised and enjoy a challenge in a busy environment.
Your core role will involve answering calls from our Customers, both external and internal - place orders using Oracle system, resolving all Customer enquiries and queries, investigating and liaising with other departments to ensure all are resolved swiftly and accurately.
You will be required to liaise with couriers, account managers and related teams within the office to ensure all orders are placed and any queries are logged and closed using the query log system.
- Experience of Customer Service/stakeholder engagement
- Good oral communication. French or German speaking skills would also be beneficial however is not essential.
- Able to multi-task.
- Team player.
- Placing orders accurately.
- Liaising with customers to manage their order expectations and deliver a high level of service.
- Liaising with marketing team to fully understand current promotional activity.
- Following set procedures for order placement gaining authorisation where needed and relevant.
- To answer customer calls within required company response time - currently 4 rings.
- Investigate and resolve all customer queries by liaising with, couriers, warehouse, relevant internal teams and field-based account managers.
- Report any queries needing to be escalated to management.
- Allocate to team members any areas of queries requiring their support.
- Log all queries onto central system in order to provide reports to management.
- To work as a team at all times by supporting and assisting any TIGI team member when necessary.