Salary - £40,500 per annum + Package
Commutable from - West Thurrock, Essex
The job role - Instrument Technician
The role of a Control and Instrumentation Technician will require the following -
- Consulting diagrams and technical documentation such as schematics and manuals
- Maintaining backup and revision documentation for control systems and instrumentation; installing, configuring, calibrating and maintaining control, measurement and indicating instrumentation (pneumatic, analogue & digital);
- Maintaining Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- Installing and terminating Instrument and electrical connections.
- Inspecting and testing the operation of instruments and systems to diagnose faults.
- Removing, repairing, adjusting, and replacing components.
- Calibrating components and systems.
- Maintaining various computer-based control systems.
- Instruments include pressure, flow, temperature, level transmitters, analysers, sensors, detectors, signal conditioners, controllers, and final control elements.
- This is a days-based role, but you must be able to work 1 weekend in 3, with 2 days off in the following week.
- Salary - £40,500 + Package
- Training and development
Commutable from: West Thurrock, Grays, Essex
Other job titles - C & I Technician, Control and Instrumentation Engineer, Instrumentation Technician, Instrument Technician