Manpower are recruiting for Electro-Mechanical Assembly / Test Technician for our client a unique integrated manufacturing company based in Mussleburgh.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in general Electro-Mechanical Assembly, Wiring and Cable Harnesses, together with the ability to read and understand Assembly Drawings.
Products manufactured are low and medium volume life science and laboratory instrumentation.
- Experience in Electro-Mechanical Assembly, electronics assemblies and sub-assemblies, box build
- Wiring Experience.
- Basic Soldering Skills
- Ability to read and understand Assembly Drawings.
- Building products from customers/internal drawings
- Perform functional testing of electronic assemblies to required contractual, quality and schedule requirements.
- Record accurate test records and provide requested yield & failure reports.
- Assist engineering with any on-going investigations / initiatives.
- Aid the continual improvement of efficiency in designated test area(s)
- Work as a team member within the manufacturing team.
- Assist in any other engineering activity within the team, when required.
- To advise on any improvements that could be carried out to improve manufacturing efficiency and reduce costs.