We are currently recruiting for a funding officer to join a client based within Cambridge. You will be joining a team of 7 senior staff who look after all the finances, advertising and funding across their business. It's an exciting role in leading their yearly funding campaigns directly.
As the business model changes, they are looking for someone who can change and evolve new methods withing their funding capabilities. This role is suited to someone who thrives of new ideas and bringing change.
- Leasing with directors on new approaches and implanting new ideas for fundraising
- Analyse weekly and monthly data
- Monitoring KPI's
- Organise and implement donor events across the year
- Evidence of performance gained within a results-orientated environment such as fundraising, sales or marketing
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to 'muck in' as sometimes required in a small team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to deal easily with a number of stakeholders within the College in a flexible manner.
- Ability to build rapport with individuals and build relationships
This is a full time role working 36.15 hours per week with a starting salary £29-32K per year. You will get 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holiday