Our client one of the UK's largest Energy providers is looking to recruit an experienced finance experience for a minimum of 12 months. You will be working within an established team and expect to possess the following experience -
- Previous finance/accounting experience needed
- Good understanding of financial process required
- Previous experience of supporting wider finance teams
- Experience in: Ad Hoc reporting, information collating, month end journal entries, assisting budget allocation, preparing financial reports etc.
- Point of contact for queries such as expenditure
- Accurate, analytical, numerical, detail orientated
- Excellent proficiency in MS platforms: Excel and Power Point
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis until contract end date, however there is scope for extension. Our client is operating a Hybrid working model, therefore the need to be onsite at least 3 days a week is essential. You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to BPSS and CTC Level.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 33 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to client facilities onsite
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
This role is managed by our Manpower on-site team and not related to the Bristol office - PLEASE DO NOT CALL BRISTOL OFFICE REGARDING THIS ROLE - if you have not heard from Manpower within 10 business days of submitting your application then unfortunately your application has not been shortlisted at this time.