Due to a promotion in the company, I am now supporting on a Procurement Assistant vacancy. Based in Enfield, you will support in building relationships with suppliers in purchasing goods and services alongside the Procurement Manager and team.
You will already have at least 1 years' experience working in Procurement, ideally in an FMCG industry.
This is a fast-developing company with plans for further growth due to the success of the products (which are fabulous by the way). With training, nurturing and development you should quickly settle in and immerse yourself into the fun culture of the company.
- Uploading information onto the ERP system
- Monitoring stock levels
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Assisting in forecasting orders
- Supporting with Procurement
- Supporting with international imports and freight forwarder communication
- Checking invoices against receipts
- Monitor delivery queries
- Assist with new product creation
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a Procurement department
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- Strong Administration skills
- Ability to work in both office and warehouse environment
- Team player
- Salary £28,000
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Subsidised canteen (only pay £3 for lunch)
- Private Medical
- Parking on site
If the above describes you then please apply now for a confidential discussion to see whether this fits your requirements.