Ok guys, this is for all you Inventory Managers in Norfolk. I am representing a new client in their search for an Inventory Manager.
You must have advanced Excel skills and your Inventory experience will be from a seasonal industry, if you have experience in the food/beverage industry that would be perfect.
This is an office-based role, you will not be working in the warehouse.
You must have advanced Excel skills and be able to manipulate and interpret data in order to present it to Senior Managers.
Reporting into Senior Management you will have 6 reports, so Leadership skills are highly desirable.
Purpose of Role;
The Inventory Manager will manage the Inventory team and develop a systemised way of working using the integrated ERP system. Working directly with the Head of Inventory, the role will establish and agree inventory targets, create and develop reports that provide forward visibility on supply risks, whilst measuring and controlling obsolescence. The role will manage a team of Purchasing & Inventory coordinators ensuring inventory targets are met whilst controlling supply to the factories and 3PL partners. Providing forward visibility on working capital targets and establishing ways of working both internally and with 3rd party storage and suppliers will be a key part of the role.
What we need from you;
- Experience in materials management/control processes within a manufacturing environment
- Good analytical and numerical skills together with the ability to communicate effectively and build highly effective relationships with key cross functional personnel
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Effective and responsive decision making
- Strong knowledge of MRP/ERP systems is desirable
- Advanced user on Microsoft Excel
- CIPS level 4 desirable
- A natural team player, with a proactive, collaborative approach with an ability to motivate others.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to cultivate, understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide effective solutions and recommendations.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, handling conflicting demands.
- Salary £35,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- DIS x 4
- Cycle to work scheme
- 1 days holiday for volunteering/charity work
If this describes you, apply for a confidential chat, my name is Michele Talbot and I look forward to speaking to you.