Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for a Training Administrator to join their training department on-site at a Power Station in Bridgwater. As a Training Administrator you will provide support to the training department with day-to-day administrative support.
- To have a nuclear safety focus in all activities and responsibilities undertaken.
- Co-ordinate training activities with the line in allocated areas to ensure training and development needs are addressed in an effective and consistent manner. Support the building and maintenance of training roles to BEGL standards and monitor completion of training to ensure site license compliance.
- Apply and promote the administrative training processes on-site that are consistent with BEG and location training policy ensuring effective audit of training programmes and continuous improvement in job performance.
- Be an integral part of the training department, supporting the administrative process of training solution in a timely manner and work to support training department activities.
- Support the preparation and evaluation of training KPI data and management reports to meet local and company requirements to measure trends in the improved performance and efficiency of training and associated processes.
- Behave in accordance with BE competences for team members and act as a role model for all trainees.
- Maintain local training record systems and computerised data including Work Management PQD interface and Authorisations management.
- Be responsible for the Learning Centre by ensuring that appropriate level of materials, including PC's are available and that high standards of training are consistently applied in the open learning environment. Coordinate the review of new training material and liaise with the training teams to ensure the learning centre is equipped appropriately.
- Manage the administrative process for trainers and tutors.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out with full regard to site license requirements, statutory regulations, Company and Location directives, procedures and Safety rules.
- Take an active role in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of team business plans and budgets. Working with others to satisfy business objectives within agreed quality management arrangements.
- Ensure maximum contribution towards achieving business need. Undertake and support training and development activities to extend skills and abilities of self and others.
- Participate in own appraisal.
- Act as CAP Departmental Evaluator as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ideally have some experience of Training Administration Support.
- As a minimum, entrants will be educated to GCSE/National Qualification standards (or equivalent) Candidates with these qualifications that include '4' and above grade passes in English and Mathematics will have an advantage.
- Demonstrates to a high standard good customer interface skills along with overall good communication skills.
- Uses software packages (e.g Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Vision, AMS etc) to an advanced level.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.