Manpower are recruiting for a Prestigious Sporting Event taking place within multiple areas of Birmingham and surrounding Areas.
As this is a large scale project we are looking for a number of General Labourers to help support this event.
The requirements will be based in Cannock.
General Labourer Requirements:
- You will be required to assist with loading and unloading of inbound vehicles
- Assembly of equipment and furniture
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the venue
- Shrink wrapping furniture and equipment
- This is an active role where you will have numerous taskts to carry out daily which may be physical.
Day shifts, Afternoon shifts and Night shifts available at a starting pay rate of £11.50 p/h
In return, you can look forward to some great benefits, including….
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Free Parking
- Enrolment onto our up-skilling platform MyPath
- Additional benefits and discounts
- Opportunity to up skill into new roles
- Opportunity to be apart of a once in a lift time prestigious sporting event which you can add onto your CV.
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach towards work and a positive can-do attitude. The role is subject to an accreditation process.
Please note that these positions will start in July 2022 and is a temporary position.
Apply online and a dedicated consultant will be in contact with you.