Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Full time, ongoing assignment
Salary: £21k p/a
Other: Full driving licence required as Company Vehicle supplied for business use. 25 days Annual Leave.
As a field based service engineer you will be task managed by a major UK client repairing hardware on PC's, Laptops, Tablets and Servers and peripheral office equipment.
Field working experience is preferable along with a good working knowledge of PC hardware, Laptops, BIOS and fault finding. A good knowledge of Windows 7/10 OS and Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel are preferable.
Candidates must possess excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and telephone etiquette. Be able to follow policies and procedures, demonstrate the ability to work well with a minimal amount of supervision.
Reporting to the Area Service Delivery Manager, ensuring set performance levels are maintained on a Personal, Team, Area level. E.g., Call Response Delivery, Productivity, Service Call updates and Inventory returns process followed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Field working experience
- Fault finding experience
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and components, Laptops, peripherals, BIOS
- A good knowledge of Windows 7/10 OS and Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel are preferable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Good data accuracy and attention to detail.