Are you an experienced planner?
Do you have a passion for Logistics?
Our client are looking to add an experienced Transport planner to there ever growing team. We are looking for a smart and curious Movement Planner keen for a new challenge to join our expanding operations team in Birmingham city centre.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our growing number of full-time contracted drivers are fully productive and delivering great service to our blue-chip customers.
- Pre-planning the days of our full-time contracted drivers.
- Re-planning and updating plans of our contracted drivers.
- Allocating high-profile work for key customers to our existing transporter agent network, and ensuring the agents perform the work as planned.
- Grouping jobs together and identifying opportunities for transporter agents to move multiple vehicles in one job lot where possible.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of planning jobs for drivers and/or transport agents and maximising their productivity, or at least some route planning experience.
- Highly computer literate and comfortable learning new IT systems. We are a technology-led company and we work exclusively on software and online
- Desire to embrace change in the logistics industry. We do not want to do things the same way as everyone else in the market.
- Proven attention-to-detail. It is a fast-moving environment and you'll need to be able to juggle multiple priorities successfully.
What's in it for you:
- Full time role with a competitive salary, plus company bonus structure.
- Full training in our processes & systems.
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm on a shift basis.
If you would like to join a rapid growing business that offers opportunities for career advancement then please Apply.