Shift Maintenance Technician - Lurgan
Continental shift across days & nights with recently increased pay rates now approx £40,500
Our client are a global market leader in the food packaging sector, with a modern site in Lurgan they are the biggest processor of recycled paper in Northern Ireland.
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the shift maintenance team carrying out repairs, fault finding and maintenance on factory equipment.
Added benefits such as company pension, company bonus, subsidised canteen.
- Maintenance and repairs on production machinery
- Work to planned maintenance schedules and record accurately
- Carry out reactive maintenance and breakdown support when required
- Fault find and problem solve machine issues
- Work as part of a team on shift, covering when required
- Record maintenance logs and any issues that need flagged
What we are looking for
- Level 3 qualified in mechanical/ electrical discipline
- Similar maintenance experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of PLC systems
- Experience with fault finding on production machinery
Get in touch to discuss this role in more detail or talk about your next career move!