Customer Service Advisor - Debt Resolution - Nottingham
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for Customer Service Advisors in Nottingham!
Due to continued growth, our client who are a leading energy provider are looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join their Debt Resolution Customer Service team in Nottingham in an ongoing position.
- £10.63 per hour, with the chance for this to later increase up to £11.77 per hour.
- Temporary position initially, permanent opportunities could be offered at a later date depending on adherence, performance and business need.
- Annual leave entitlement of 28 days a year pro rata for the first 12 weeks, and 34 days per annum thereafter (including bank holidays)
- There are good transport links, an on-site canteen serving hot and cold food and free drinks vending machines.
- You'll need to be flexible to work between 8am to 8pm Monday - Saturday. Working hours require a degree of flexibility as these will be dictated by real business needs
We are looking for people that when business needs arise, you can be flexible to either work from home or site based in Nottingham city centre
About the Role:
As a Customer Service Advisor within Debt Resolution; you will be responsible for inbound and outbound calls to residential customers to resolve outstanding arrears on their accounts. This will involve negotiating with the customer to set up a payment plan that is both acceptable for our business and achievable for the customer; whilst maintaining relationships to ensure they remain with the businesses as a valued customer. To work as part of a high performing Customer Operations team energetically and enthusiastically, that through direct customer and field agent contact who consistently puts our customers first and builds their trust. You will also be working back office tasks, and this is to influence and aid reduction of debt at risk by spending sufficient time to investigate, analyse & validate a variety of complex work.
- Responding to all customer and client contact (whether direct or via our field agents) in a professional and courteous manner (as guided by the Audit Quality Framework).
- Pro-actively seeking to identify the best solutions for each customer, taking into account their Ability to Pay & Fair Payment Outcomes.
- Delivering a service where empathy and building rapport are central, that will delight our customers.
- Using questioning and listening skills to fully understand customer circumstances, including any vulnerability there may be in the household.
- Using in house systems to ensure effective resolution of customer issues.
- Help reduce the bad debt book through collection and future proofing of debt.
- Recognising dissatisfaction, taking appropriate action to help our customers, following the Handle With Care Complaints process.
- Focusing on obtaining and updating accurate data gathered through customer contact.
- Highlighting any issues that impact on our ability to deliver for our customers and helping to create the solutions.
- Willingly sharing best practice with peer group to ensure activities are completed using the most effective methods of working.
- Adhering to compliance, regulatory, health and safety policies.
- Ensuring all my actions and behaviours treat our customers fairly and comply with regulations.
Do you want to make a difference, this position is extremely rewarding, you will have positive impact on each customer that you speak with and can take great satisfaction knowing that each customer you support will be in a better position with their energy bills and have a clear understanding of how to move forward and resolve their account. Previous experience in a telephony based customer service/sales role is preferred, and/or be familiar with working within a contact centre environment.
Our Client operate a fully Covid safe working environment
Sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your CV to apply!