Monday - Friday 13:00 - 18:00
£9.50 raising to £11.87 after 12 weeks
This position is working Monday - Friday every week around the Grantham area.
To clear the bespoke weekend priority boxes and POL units between a specified time window, separate and properly store the Covid-19 test kits in a container and handover the collected items at the parent Mail Centre at a designated point and/or to a Manager
* Collects vehicle, collection route details, priority box keys, PDA / Scanners etc., empty bags, trays, seal-able Poly bags and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
* Perform vehicle checks prior to departing for collection.
* Clear collection items from Bespoke Weekend priority boxes & POL units as per the collection schedule and observing prescribed CV19 SSoW
* Follow CV19 test kit collection Ops standards
* All Covid-19 test kits properly bagged and stored for journey back to the parent Mail Centre.
* All other collection mail stored appropriately in the vehicle.
* All boxes / POL units be cleared on or later than the scheduled time.
* Responsible for vehicle / collected mail security.
* Personal Health and Safety.
* Effective and secure handover of all mail on return to the parent Mail Centre
* Return all collection routing info / keys etc. to the designated key counter location.