Manpower is looking for a permanent Process Operative to join one of our most valued clients, a leading global provider in medical manufacturing. To be based at their innovative site in Bradford, you will play an integral role in the production of high- quality products to create a safer world.
This well-established business places a heavy emphasis on everyone contributing in a proactive nature to create innovative changes within the workplace by valuing ideas. Their mission is to create a healthier world through the development of medical supplies.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, as the company has a strong focus on training and progression to suit your drive.
As a Process Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Using a variety of production equipment
- Warehouse duties, including loading and unloading products
- Taking an active role in developing improvements on site
- Maintaining high quality standards
- Being proactive in improving health and safety standards
To be successful in the role of Process Operator, you will have the drive to make changes. In addition, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within the manufacturing industry
- Previous warehouse experience
- Counterbalance forklift truck licence
- Practical use of computerised operating systems
- Identifying areas for improvement on the site
In return for your services, you will receive a competitive salary of circa. £25000 per year dependent on experience, free parking, team-building events, canteen, generous holidays, company sick leave scheme and pension scheme including life assurance. Additionally, an outstanding bonus scheme is in place to award your great performance.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, please don't hesitate to apply today!