Environmental Health and Safety Officer
£30k - £35K + Training and Development Schemes + 31 Days Annual Leave
Are you looking to further your career in an Health and safety? Do you want to join a company that offers fantastic remuneration package, with excellent working hours?
An opportunity has arisen with one of the most exciting electrical engineering companies throughout Northern Ireland. We are looking for someone to join the team on a temporary contract with a permanent position being offered after completion.
You will be dealing with the general Health and Safety procedures for the business, providing effective safety plans for the factories. You will ensure the companies ISO procedures are kept in line with guidelines.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for the safety and procedures of the factories H&S policies
- Plan and promote new health and safety plans across the company
- Review and update risk assessments where necessary
- Identify Health and safety issues and implement plans to tackle these problems
- Conduct and carry out internal audits
- Maintain the companies ISO accreditation ranging from 9001 - 14001
- Work closely with the management team to improve health and safety procedures
What you will need:
- 3 Years experience in a health and safety role
- Manufacturing Health and Safety Experience advantageous
- Hold an IOSH of NEBOSH Health & Safety Certificate
- Previous experience working with ISO 14001
- Educated to a third level education is advantageous
What you will receive:
- £30,000 - £35,000 - Experience Dependant
- 31 Days annual Leave
- Monday to Thursday 8 AM - 5PM
- Fridays 8 AM - 1PM
- Full time temp to perm contract
- Full training and development
If you're looking to join a fantastic career opportunity within an expanding company then, APPLY NOW!!!
(Northern Ireland, Health and Safety, Ballynahinch, Belfast, H&S, EHS, Environmental, Environmental Health and Safety, EHS Advisor, H&S Advisor, H&S Officer)