Manpower Engineering on behalf of the leading UK telecommunication networks seek experienced Test Rod & Rope Engineer's like you, to support their next stages of growth throughout the UK.
Reporting into the supervisor your role is to ensure that the works are completed in accordance with all relevant specifications.
Sounds good? Must have's
Experience of Test Rod & Roping / cabling
- PIA network experience
- Installation of cables, sub duct UG & OH
- Installation of fibre nodes UG & OH
- Locate blockages and establish clear routes
- Produce A55's in consultation with the main Surveyor
- Completion and submission of all necessary documentation
- Compliance with all Health, Safety, Quality Control & Environmental policies
- Civils avoidance experience
- PIA accreditation desirable although upskilling will be provided for suitable candidates
- MEWP licence would be desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- Hold a valid NRSWA street works operative unit 1 card
- Confident at working at heights and underground network.
Salaries are either contract or permanent.
To apply, please send your CV in the first instance.