Manpower are recruiting for exciting roles for production operatives within the dominant healthcare manufacturing industry in Ireland and if you are interested in a career in this dynamic and diverse domain read on!
Our client is well established and is based in Bray Co Wicklow.
We are looking for Production Operatives to join our established team in the manufacturing of healthcare devices
- Assembling and manufacturing of medical devices
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Working in clean room environments
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
This opportunity applies to experienced production operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in Ireland's leading industry. If you, as a production operative, like a fast paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you. Our technology and leadership team are first class, and we value our people, and we understand that no one can be successful alone, and the brand is nothing without the people.
You might be:
- A graduate looking to launch a career in healthcare
- An experienced operative looking to work with industry leading technologies and good manufacturing practices
- Somebody looking to change careers working in healthcare
- Somebody looking to get back into the workplace after a period out of the workforce
- Somebody who wants to make a difference by helping to make devices that improve people's life
- All of the above
- Communitive English and ability to follow the written instructions
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is standard
Our client's innovative manufacturing healthcare business is growing, and demand for the devices is testament to first in class healthcare manufacturing solutions. As healthcare manufacturing during the two years has become the dominant industry whether you develop within or without, this role can be a launching pad for a successful career in health manufacturing solutions.
Due to ever increasing demand for our products we are actively recruiting and looking to fill a number of open positions.
If this job profile meets your personal and professional objective simply apply!