Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future..
Our Client is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to their success. They ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by their culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow them to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
Manpower is working in partnership with our client and looking for FLT Operative/Yard to join an expanding team. This is a key role to the operation of our client's business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid counterbalance FLT certificate for the right candidate training will be given
- Have experience using an FLT and performing yard duties
- Be physically fit (due to the manual element of the role)
- Be punctual
- Maintain the highest level of health and safety
- Ensure the yard is kept clean and safe
- IT literate as job require counts
The successful candidate will:
Be guaranteed 40 hours per week paid at £12.75
Work for one of the leading driving and logistics agencies in the country for one of our leading clients
The site is open Monday-Friday so you will be expected to be available every week day to work a minimum of 8 hours starting as early as 7am.
Interested? Apply Now!