I have an excellent opportunity for an 3 x Distribution Associates to work within the Wholesale Operations division of a leading sportswear company based in Manchester. The role is to assist in the process of delivering the growing wholesale business to the retail and distributor partners globally.
About the role:
Through our partnership profile and exciting growing mainline, the demand for our products is seeing us partner with the biggest retailers in the market, as well as developing a distribution network on a global scale. As the Wholesale Operations Associate, you will be assisting alongside the Wholesale Operations Manager to service and maintain relationships for their continued growing group of wholesale accounts. Assisting in managing the end to end process from the moment the sales order is received until orders are delivered to customer warehouse, driving operational excellence and ensuring orders are delivered.
- Following the Wholesale departments critical path and seasonal order deadlines, owning the process of uploading sales orders to the system. Working collaboratively with the wholesale account managers and wholesale operations assistants to ensure custom pricing, trade terms, quantities, requested drop dates, customer PO numbers are all aligned.
- Efficiently collating all sales order data into a consistent report format and working alongside the Wholesale Ops Manager to present data to the internal Merchandising team in preparation for Vendor PO placement for specific category Go To Market deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with the Wholesale Ops Manager to build a wholesale oriented VAS compliance framework that is rolled out across all of the flagship and international DC's to ensure DC's are meeting SLA's.
- Organising and taking ownership of open orderbook reconcile meetings with the relevant Wholesale Operations Assistant & DC Operations Manager, providing forecasts on a weekly basis that encapsulate the wholesale requirements based on customers required drop dates vs inbound movement, allowing our DC's to maximise their resource and capacity depending on volume driven.
- Regularly collaborate with Wholesale Operations Manager and wider finance teams to ensure Wholesale SO's that have been shipped and invoiced are fulfilled accurately within our system and assist in any discrepancies/queries if required.
- 2-3 years experience of working in a similar role, where the delivery of wholesale goods has been central to your responsibilities.
- Experience working with with 3rd party handlers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, liasising with peer groups across the business and adapting to evolution and change of process.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Flexible approach and willingness to further learn & adapt in a fast pace growing business.
- Experience working with internal business management software (E.g: SAP/Oracle Net Suite/Microsoft Navision)
£25,000 - £27,000 working Mon-Fri 9-5pm, plus an extensive benefits package and clear career progression opportunities.