Our client based in Norwich is looking for a Forklift driver. This is an ongoing position with opportunity for temp to perm.
It really is a great opportunity to work in a safe environment for a well-known organisation. All training will be provided with a formal induction process and 'Buddy' support system, Personal Protective Equipment is also provided.
Join our team at Norwich and as well as developing skills and working as part of a team we can offer:
Hourly rate: £10.00 with the opportunity to do overtime paid at £15.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday
- Driving forklift truck safely throughout the yard.
- Loading products onto vehicles.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations
- Clearing stock in the yard.
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by management.
- Must have a valid counterbalance forklift license.
What we would like from you:
- An eye for detail as accuracy is key.
- High level of concern for safety always.
- Ability to read and follow instructions as well as take instructions from site leaders.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently as required.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath'
- Free onsite car parking
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.