7 Months Temporary, Full time
£14 - £15 Per Hour
Our client, one of the world's leading Paints and Coatings Company and major producer of speciality chemicals is currently recruiting for a Workshop Engineer.
As a Workshop Engineer you will be responsible for the commissioning of all colour mixing equipment for the Decorative and Automotive business units, preparation and packing of all Point of Sale orders, refurbishment of various components used to support the colour mixing equipment, preparing and packing engineer material orders and following an agreed schedule.
- Checking the installation diary and updating SAP
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors to follow up on late or incomplete deliveries.
- Maintaining agreed levels of stock of ancillary equipment including spectrophotometry equipment holders, colourant crates, lid presses.
- In-house refurbishment of components used to maintain the estate of colour mixing equipment
- Previous experience working in an engineering environment and the understanding of mechanical process
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Previous SAP experience would be desirable
- An FLT licence would be an advantage