Are you looking for a brand-new challenge? We have a unique permanent opportunity for a Full-Time experienced education sales professional to join an established and growing team managing accounts for training courses located in Manchester.
Reporting into the Head of Sales you will be responsible for establishing and managing relationships with schools across the UK, offering them a variety of CPD-accredited products, from training courses to conferences and learning subscriptions. You will be working hand in hand with the relevant marketing departments to achieve pre-determined targets. You will be briefed on the various products, access to a substantial database of people in charge of CPD budgets within schools leads, and the support of a team dedicated to delivering the best training possible.
Based at home and in the office you will able to,
- Establish and maintain relationships with people in charge of budgets in schools across the UK.
- Be able to articulate the selling points of each product and its features.
- Be able to build bespoke organisational packages made up of different products to match individual organisational needs.
- Have worked in a target driven environment with at least 2 years B2B experience.
- Achieve weekly KPIs
- Thorough research on prospected clients to ensure an understanding of the needs and requirements.
- Cold-calling new business prospects & identify new sales opportunities from existing business.
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of Courses/Training/Seminars.
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
What's in to for you?
- A competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
Not only will you be working for a leading provider of public sector training, conferences and exhibitions, you will also receive a competitive salary and as a valued employee you will also qualify for a wide range of company benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy team, deliver against targets building and maintain strong relationships with customers.
If this sounds like you, then apply for this job today!