Douglas Park Stirling is looking for a Sales Administrator.Your role
You will be a Sales Administrator with proven experience who is able to work within our fast-paced administration department, supporting our branch through a variety of administration services that we provide for our manufacturers.
What you will do:
- Help contribute towards the team's daily workload by supporting our branch sales team and dealership accountant.
- Process invoices, paperwork and customer details efficiently
- Order, update, check and record all vehicle stock details.
- Complete taxation of sold vehicles promptly to support customer delivery handovers
- Be able to maintain a high consistent quality of work.
- Communicate in a confidential, professional and appropriate manner.
- Continually develop your personal skills and knowledge.
- Complete general adhoc administration duties as and when required
Your skills & experience will include:
- Computer literate with the ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and strong organisation skills.
- You will have previous experience within the automotive industry with knowledge of Franchise systems
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Be adaptable to varying tasks.
- Have a desire and willingness to learn.