We are proud to be working with a global manufacturing business to recruit Shift Process Operators to join their business permanently, being valued members of their manufacturing facility based in Grays.
You will be joining a business that has an established history of over 180 years. The company has grown in global recognition and is world-renowned for the quality of its products, with many being used daily in your household. You will be joining a company that puts its staff at the forefront of their business, with established and clear career paths! This is a perfect opportunity to continue your career as a Shift Process Operator.
Our client is offering some of the best benefits to their staff, some of the benefits that are on offer to you are;
- 1-4-1 Share Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Discounted Company shop
- Free on-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant
- Weekly paid
As you can see the company offers you some of the best benefits on the market, so let's talk about what makes you a good Shift Process Operator!
- You will be collating a variety of materials to match specifications ready for the batching process
- Ensure safe practice and handling when unloading raw materials
- Working to 5S guidelines when starting a shift or a change over to carry out cleaning, inspections, defect checks, and troubleshooting of basic defects
- Working on the company MRP system for stock checks and to make sure the production plans are on schedule, or mapping downtime to ensure there is a reason for lack of production
As a Process Operator, we are looking for experience with:
- FMCG/Pharma, Chemical or Food Manufacturing background
- Working experience within batching or process
- Understanding of chemical mixing and procedures
- Background of troubleshooting machinery defects
- Experienced in running a process and operating machinery
- Must be willing to work on a shift pattern
As a Shift Process Operator, you will be working on a continental shift pattern, working both days and nights.
If this company and the position sound like it's the role you've been looking for and you are looking to change your current job now, apply today!
Would like to know more? Give me a call on 07483 936489 or email me at