Experienced or Trainee Freight Forwarder currently required to join a global specialist Shipping business in Dartford, Kent.
This role is perfect for someone with 2+ years of previous Sea Freight/Export experience as it will be joining their busy Marine operations team, and is a great opportunity to join an experienced team that is passionate about offering progression and career development.
The Freight Forwarder will be responsible for efficiently processing exports and third-party freight moves via sea/ocean for a multitude of international clients.
- Booking marine shipments & liaising with shipping lines
- Arranging collections
- Managing export documentation including bills of lading and packing lists
- Completing customs declarations
- Updating clients with shipment progress
- Either previous freight forwarding/export experience or knowledge of the exports market & customs clearances
- Strong administration/logistics administration experience
- Customs procedure & documentation knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills / MS Office
The salary on offer is dependent on experience - as a Trainee you could expect £23-25,000 per annum but for more experienced Forwarders the salary can be up to £35,000 per annum.
Please note that this will be an office based position, Monday to Friday.
If interested please apply or get in touch with Katy Lingham on 07483921954 /