Kells , Co. Meath
We currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Planner for Europe's leading producer of high-quality polyester fibre products from recycled post-consumer PET bottles.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer the main purpose of this position is to ensure that work, resources, people and material are properly co-ordinated with production availability, statutory requirements, safety and environmental issues to ensure that the highest standards of maintenance and project delivery are achieved, fully satisfying the "customer" at all times.
While this position is primarily a day position there may be a requirement to work on 12 hour shift at the company's request.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Engineers to plan and implement standard projects.
- Produce daily and weekly work schedules, including planning resources and having the correct material available for the task at hand.
- Logging of work requests received from telephone, phone or other media.
- Preparation of inspection, preventive, predictive and all other maintenance and project work orders and task lists.
- Coordination of the work requests with the requestor, maintenance and production management and other relevant persons.
- Ensuring the availability of material, equipment and special tools, including requesting these items from the stores.
- Generate, update and close out Work Orders where applicable.
- Liaise with management to ensure the business, and business unit's objectives are achieved.
- Liaise with suppliers and ordering material.
- Liaise with PDM, projects and other specialist functions to capture work routines and logging
- The successful individual must have successfully completed a Crafts qualification, or equivalent with at least 5 years' experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate with an ability to further develop systems.
- Good planning skills and be capable to schedule, interface and work with the production plan in order to optimize the use of both internal craft and maintenance skills, together with control and external contractors.
For more information contact Enya McBrierty on firstname.lastname@example.org