We have an amazing opportunity for a print assistant to join a leading manufacturing company in Corby.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, develop a skilled career within a Print team. Training to become a competent flexographic printer takes several years but if you have the right drive and enthusiasm to learn and work as part of a small team, you can build a rewarding career.
Job purpose: To work as part of a team to ensure the machine prints to high quality, with limited scrap and to production plan.
- Monitor control print quality
- Ensure all standards operating procedures are ahered to (e.g. PPE, health and safety, hygiene, quality)
- Complete all related paperwork accurately to ensure print quality checks are carried out
- Ensure effective shift handover is carried out
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Reporting to Print Manager
- Working as part of the print team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Good level of English Entry Level 3 or above
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
Job Context and any other relevant information
- Working in factory environment
- 12-hour Shift 06:00-18:00 and 18:00-06:00
- 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off pattern
- Will need protection foot wear, all other PPE will be provided
- Great team environment
- Job for life
- Free tea/ coffee
- Lovely canteen area
- Immediate start
- No cancellations
Starting rate is £10.73 per hour
After 12 weeks, a permanent contract will be offered, pension scheme, Health Cash Plan and Employee benefits.
For further information, please call 07483936411 or please apply with your CV and we will be in touch.