An exciting opportunity for CNC Machine setters to join a leading manufacturing company a permanent contract.
- Daily activities include setting and operating CNC mills and lathe to produce high quality components.
- Undertaking quality checks and work from technical/engineering drawings.
- Undertake required daily TPM activities.
- Actively contributing to, and participating in, continuous improvement initiatives.
- As a team member responsible for meeting all health and safety procedures and processes.
- Undertake training as required.
Key skills and experience:
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in milling and turning.
- Extensive knowledge of Fanuc control systems is a requirement.
- Previously worked with Haas CNC's would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of G&M Codes and confident in setting up a CNC machine.
- Will demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in your work with excellent standards for timekeeping and attendance.
- Eager to learn new skills and embrace change.
- Mechanically minded and understand technical/engineering drawings.
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work with multiple hand tools, pillar drills & belt driven sanders.
- Work as a fully flexible team member within the company to maximise levels of productivity.
- Good level of spoken and written English required.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Self-motivated to work alone or within a team.
What we offer in return:
- 39 hour working week.
- Working hours Monday-Thursday 08:00-17:00 / Friday 08:00-13:00 (Must be willing to switch to a shift pattern if required)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays (Fixed Christmas shutdown).
- Attendance Bonus.
- Staff uniform.
- On-site parking.
- Long term prospect with a strong company.
- Salary £26,000 - £29,000 depending on experience.
Please apply with your CV, alternatively please call 07483936411 for more information