An exciting opportunity for machine setters to join a well known manufacturing company in Corby on a permanent contract.
Outline of the role
Principally responsible for the efficient set up and continued running of allocated production lines in accordance with targets and standards determined by the company.
Areas of responsibility
Reporting and accountable to the shift leader, this role assumes the responsibility for the performance of production equipment as allocated by the shift leader. Under "normal" conditions, you will be allocated two or three production lines for the duration of a shift. You will be responsible for the performance of the lines, the quality of products, and the accuracy and completeness of all production records. As part of the team, you are expected to cooperate and assist where possible.
The main responsibilities
- To deliver machine utilisation efficiency's of allocated production lines in accordance with the targets and expectations of the company.
- To deliver materials efficiency's in line with targets and expectations of the company.
- To perform duties to acceptable standards and timescales at all times
- To ensure acceptable quality standards are maintained at all times
- To care for and help maintain upkeep of tools, tooling and equipment through appropriate actions.
- To follow all company rules, procedures, work instructions and standerds.
- To maintain and complete accurate records for all assigned responsibilities every shift
- To demonstrate adequate flexibility and commitment, especially from the point of view of covering vacant shifts.
- To undergo any training deemed necessary by the company
Working hours and pay
- Rotating days and nights 6am-6pm/6pm-6am
- 3 on 2 off / 2 on 3 off shift pattern
- Starting salary will be £24,600.
- Salary is reviewed annually
- 1 hour and 45 minutes break
- Company bonus
- Training provided for up skill
- Chance to expand your current skill set and progress with the company
- Job for life - no cancellations
- Great team environment
- Service awards
- Free tea/ coffee and fruit
Please apply with your CV. Alternatively if you would like any further information, please call 07483936411