We have an exciting opportunity for an accounts Assistant who is looking for a varied role within the Finance Department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful global manufacturing company, which supplies product worldwide.
- Experience working within Finance department
- Previous credit control experience essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Sage and excel is preferable but full training will be given
Benefits available with this role:
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Company sick pay (increasing with years of service)
- Company bonus scheme
- Long service awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Hours of work: 08.30 - 17.00
This is a full time role but the option to job share the position, would be considered.
Salary: £23k - £25k dependant on experience.
- The main responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant is to maintain the day-to-day transactions of purchase ledger and credit control functions.
- Purchase LedgerProcessing of supplier invoicesSending out service code invoices for approvalSetting up and verifying of new supplier accountsDealing with supplier queries / statement reconciliationsProcessing of expense claimsCredit card reconciliations and posting of statementsMonth end duties to include rolling of the purchase ledger and producing month end reportCredit ControlPosting cash receipts dailyDaily invoicing to customersCredit stopped order managementChase customers for overdue payments, raise any concerns over aged debtChecking of new customer account set-up and adding credit limitsDealing with customer queriesRunning credit reportsMonth end duties to include rolling the sales ledger and producing month end reportGeneral AdminGeneral admin dutiesAnswering phones / dealing with visitors / incoming postOrdering of stationary and ad hoc ordersAnalysis/project work, when required
For further information, please call 07483936411. Alternatively please apply with your CV and we will be in touch.