A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Process Technicians to join our well-established client in Sunderland
As a Chemical Process Technician you will possess a range of chemical processing skills for effective support and control over equipment and processes. Experience and knowledge gained working within the chemical sector including corresponding environmental, health and safety legislative requirements is fundamental to this role.
This role will include but not be limited to :-
- The operation of S2, S3 and pan drier
- Monitoring process parameters and performing in-process analysis as per operating instructions.
- Monitoring and testing the operation of the site utility equipment
- Assessing risks associated with everyday tasks and operations ensuring that assessments in place are suitable and up to date.
- Communicating all activities and any faults, breakdowns, isolation's, near misses or alarms to the shift manager.
If this sounds like something you would like to be involved in, then click apply now!