Manpower is currently recruiting for multiple experienced administrators across the Oxford area for short term contracts.
Hours - office hours, Monday to Friday
Length of assignment - Minimum of 3 months
Pay rate - £9.09 to £10.28 depending on experience.
Brief description of role:
- Support clinicians by answering the phone,
- Scheduling appointments on Carenotes, our electronic patient record system (further training will be given) Day to day office management to enable clinicians to focus on their role and for the team to meet essential KPIs.
- Reallocating work in event of unplanned absence and arranging meetings as necessary.
- Processing antenatal and updating antenatal spreadsheets and sending letters
- Liaising with other departments as necessary e.g., facilities and IT.
- Liaising with clients to book or reschedule appointments
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Competent on updating Excel spreadsheets,
- competent in Microsoft word,
- good writing literacy and English speaking,
- good telephone manner and communication skills,
- able to prioritise and use initiative as required.
- Good understanding of confidentiality.
Apply today and Hannah from Manpower will be in touch with you.