My clients are proud to be one of the UK's leading nationwide environmental compliance and risk management consultancies.
Specialising in all aspects of environmental risk management including identification or detection, monitoring, planning, remediation, project management, ongoing support, and training across a wide range of industry sectors.
My clients pride themselves on the training and support and offer all their staff to help them to progress through their careers.
My clients are looking for Asbestos Surveyors who want to help grow the business and be part of our team. You will need as a minimum
- P402 (or RSPH equivalent) certificates
- Experience of building inspections for asbestos management and demolition/refurbishment surveys
- Experience of producing site drawings and undertaking technical quality assurance of data
- Understanding of Asbestos legislation, guidance, and Quality Manual requirements
- A positive, proactive approach to working
- A valid UK drivers' licence
The role is site based and requires flexibility such as weekend working and out of hours.
In return you'll get
- A fully expensed company vehicle
- 23 days holiday, rising to 24 days after 12 months, 25 days after 2 years and your birthday off after 5 years
- Opportunities for progression and training in Water Hygiene services, fire safety and Asbestos Analysis
- Membership of the Employee Ownership Trust with the chance for significant payments from the company profit sharing scheme