We are currently recruiting for House Keeping Assistants working within a busy hospital environment in Surrey and Sussex hospital Monday to Sunday. Band 2 £9.50 per hour Weekend enhanced rates apply.
Days 7am - 3pm
Nights 10am - 7am
This is a temporary on-going assignment, and the post is subject to a DBS check.
Duties and responsibilities to include: -
- Responsible for the cleaning standards across the hospital
- You will have direct interaction with Patients and Medical staff on ward areas
- High and low Dusting, Mopping, wiping, and scrubbing surfaces
- Cleaning of wards, side rooms, and toilets
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are willing to learn and develop within this role. You will have good attention to detail and enjoy working within a team.
Temporary On-going Role
- Weekly pay
- 28 Days holiday per year
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Additional Extras