Manpower have an exciting opportunity to be working as a Logistics Supervisor with one of our clients based in Newbridge.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8am-4pm (40 hours a week) but the successful candidate will be flexible to business needs when required.
The main responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with day-to-day administration and transport paperwork from the drivers
- The operation of Tachomaster and all other transport associated systems to ensure full compliance
- Routing of all vehicles to ensure minimum cost and maximum customer service
- Assuring that fleet administration is up to date and recorded
- Being the main point of contact for day-to-day operational challenges
- Ensuring all customers receive the best customer service you can provide
- Minimum 2 years warehouse/distribution experience
- Solid knowledge of transport law
- Able to lead and influence employees
- Ability to make tough decisions on your own
- Solid knowledge of MS/ tracking systems and Tacho software
Also, would be desirable if the successful candidate held the Certificate of professional competence in road transport (or working toward CPC)
Interested - Apply Now!!!