Office Manager - Cambridge
Manpower are recruiting an Office Manager on behalf of one of our clients based in Cambridge. This role is well suited for a an experienced Office Manager. Someone with a background with working within Construction, Maintenance or Building Services would be advantageous, although not required.
The role is providing administrative support to the team around them, managing their diaries, general running of the office and communication with other part of the business.
What We Need From You...
- To be well organised
- Able to prioritise work effectively
- Experienced in administration and office support
- Fluent in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have a professional manor
What You Get In Return...
- A salary of £27,000 to £29,000 per year depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- A free lunch is available when on duty.
- Other benefits include: cycle to work scheme, Medicaid scheme, and the use of sports facilities.
- Good pension scheme
If this appeals to you, let us know and apply!