£35,000 - £38,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Are you an experienced Transport Planner? Do you want to join a growing business that can offer real opportunities for progression?
Due to genuine growth and an investment in new vehicles, my client is currently looking to add another Transport Planner to their established team in their greater Craigavon office.
Working within a close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly efficient Export operation that focuses on exceeding customers expectations and offering the highest levels of customer service.
Suitable candidates will need experience in a busy Transport office or similar, within a fast-paced transport environment.
If you enjoy a challenge and have a good understanding of EU Tachograph Regulations, WTD and excel in a constantly challenging environment, this is a great opportunity to join a growing transport firm, that will develop their staff into progressive opportunities moving forward.
- Plan daily work schedule and routing for drivers
- Accommodate additional customer orders efficiently on a daily basis
- Ensure that the performance of drivers is effectively managed and excellence is recognised
- Manage Driver & Vehicle scheduling
- Ensure activities within operations are carried out with the highest regard and in accordance with legal, environmental and company policies
- Bring to the attention of the Senior Managers any complaints from both customers and drivers
- Monday to Friday, 1 Saturday in 3
- Day Shift
You will need:
- Transport Planning Experience
- Strong knowledge of EU Tachograph Laws & WTD
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with customers, drivers and third parties.
- Excellent communicator and can work in a fast-paced environment
- Good geographical knowledge of UK & Ireland
You might have:
- Previous temperature controlled experience
- Exports experience would be advantageous
If you're interested in furthering your career with an established Logistics provider, then click APPLY NOW!
(transport, planner, planning, portadown, Craigavon, Armagh, traffic, schedular, scheduling, logistics, office, days, dayshift, mandata, route planning, lisburn, belfast)