Project Manager (Composites)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Are you a technically minded person with previous mechanical engineering experience? Do you enjoy running multiple projects and seeing them from concept to completion?
As a Project Manager, you will be involved in overseeing complex projects for some truly prestigious clients across the UK and will have the autonomy to ensure the smooth running of multiple tasks at any given time.
You will be joining a solutions focused, innovative business that offers a dynamic working environment and the ability to manage your own workload to ensure each client is completely satisfied with the end product.
Working alongside the Sales, Installation & Engineering teams, you will be managing multiple stakeholders to ensure each piece of the jigsaw slots together, whilst proactively managing any issues that may arise.
If you come from a Technical, Manufacturing or Engineering background and want to transition to a Project Management role, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
- Manage a variety of Technical Projects, UK wide
- Work with Clients, Sales & Engineering teams to ensure projects are delivered accurately and on time.
- Assist with the quoting and preparation of tenders, shipping and related administration.
- Reading CAD drawings and the production of simpler working drawings.
- Education in an appropriate engineering / technical discipline OR those with equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Be open-minded with a willingness to learn and train in new areas.
- A self-starter with the confidence to use their own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Creative, with the ability to solve problems, whilst providing cost effective solutions
If you are looking for an autonomous role within a booming industry that will provide a technical challenge, then click APPLY NOW.
(north east, newton Aycliffe, aviation, air, industry, aerospace, technology, technical sales, business development, international, pre sales, project, management, engineering, technical, mechanical)