Barons Farnborough is looking for a Preparation Centre Manager.Your role
The successful candidate for our Preparation Centre Manager vacancy will be responsible for managing the PDI / Prep centre and its staff to achieve agreed levels of efficiency, profitability and maximise productivity.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Coordinating work amongst the team of Technicians;
- Motivating and encouraging the technical team to complete work within given timeframes;
- Inform Sales Controllers/Sales Managers of additional work required and gain authority as necessary.
- Monitoring the team's performance against internal labour sales budgets.
- Encouraging high quality of work to ensure that the return to workshop rate is low;
- Ensuring all sales prep paperwork is completed accurately and passed promptly to admin staff for costing.
We expect our new Preparation Centre Manager to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Experience in a main dealer environment
- Strong industry knowledge
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving license.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a pension scheme, bonus scheme and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.