I am recruiting for a superb opportunity as a Asbestos Analyst at one of the countries leading enviromental companies.
They are looking for experienced Asbestos Analysts who want to help grow the business and be part of our team. You will need as a minimum
- P403 and P404 (or RSPH equivalent) certificates
- Experience of air sampling, testing and 4 stage clearance procedures
- Understanding of Asbestos legislation, guidance and Quality Manual requirements
- A positive, proactive approach to working
- A valid UK drivers licence
The role is site based and requires flexibility such as weekend working and out of hours.
In return you'll get
- A fully expensed company vehicle
- 23 days holiday, rising to 24 days after 12 months, 25 days after 2 years and your birthday off after 5 years
- Opportunities for progression and training in Water Hygiene services, fire safety and Asbestos Surveying
- Membership of the Employee Ownership Trust with the chance for significant payments from the company profit sharing scheme
Competitive Salary based on experience.