Health & Safety Assistant
£30,000 - £32,000 + Training + Progression + Support + 30 Days Holiday + Benefits
Do you come from a Health and Safety background with the IOSH, NEBOSH, or similar qualification? Do you have experience working with in a manufacturing, warehousing, or similar environment?
This is an interesting role as you will be required to put your organisational/communication skills to the test. You will be building relations with various teams on site.
This role will therefore suit a highly practical person who has a Health and Safety background (IOSH, NEBOSH, or similar). You must be looking for a long-term career and interested in furthering your knowledge through plenty of training.
Qualification: Only one of the following qualifications are required:
- IOSH Managing Safety Qualification
- NEBOSH Health & Safety at Work qualification
- NVQ Level 2 and above in Occupational Health and Safety
- City & Guilds Occupational H&S Certificate
- Knowledge of Current H&S legislation
- Keen interest in H&S and Welfare
- Clear understanding of the importance of creating a safe environment
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Must have good numeracy skills
- Good IT skills
- 'Can Do' attitude
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Salary £30,000 b- £32,000 depending on experience
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- Subsidised canteen (only pay £3 for lunch)
- Private Medical
- Parking on site
- Working hours - 9-5pm Monday to Friday!
If the above describes you then please apply now for a confidential discussion to see whether this fits your requirements.