I have a superb opportunity for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor who want to join a one of the leading environmental groups in the country. You will need as a minimum
- P402 (or RSPH equivalent) certificates
- Experience of building inspections for asbestos management and demolition/refurbishment surveys
- Experience of producing site drawings and undertaking technical quality assurance of data
- Understanding of Asbestos legislation, guidance and Quality Manual requirements
- A positive, proactive approach to working
- A valid UK drivers licence
The role is site based and requires flexibility such as weekend working and out of hours.
In return you'll get
- A fully expensed company vehicle
- 23 days holiday, rising to 24 days after 12 months, 25 days after 2 years and your birthday off after 5 years
- Opportunities for progression and training in Water Hygiene services, fire safety and Asbestos Analysis
- Membership of the Employee Ownership Trust with the chance for significant payments from the company profit sharing scheme
Competitive Salary dependent on experience.