Our clients vision is to be the world's most desirable, ultra-luxury British brand, creating the most exquisitely addictive performance cars. Our client is renowned as an iconic global brand synonymous with style, luxury, performance, and exclusivity. Our client fuses the latest technology, time honoured craftsmanship and beautiful styling to produce its critically acclaimed luxury models. The combination of a strong heritage, a unique culture and cutting-edge technology makes this client truly special as well as providing an exciting and rewarding environment.
Now seeking professional Paint & Body repair specialists to join their elite team.
The Vehicle Confirmation team are responsible for the final checks and detailing finishes on the vehicles before they are passed to sales. This high performing team's role is critical to ensuring delivery of the DBX to the highest standards.
These roles are responsible for the final inspection of the vehicle that encompasses performance, fit, function and appearance. It is the key responsibility of this position to complete the final quality check to ensure that the paint finish on ever vehicle is free from defects and meets the clients standards standards the vehicle is passed to sales.
* 100% inspection of painted panels to determine if the quality meets or exceeds the quality standard
* Determination of best rectification method (Re-spray, polish, touch up, spot/smart repair etc)
* Preparation of body/panels/parts in line with determined repair method (masking, sanding etc) including removal of body panels - doors, bonnets etc
* Spraying of panels ensuring colour consistency across the body and parts
* Inspection of reworked areas on completion ensuring there are no defects
* Removal of any masking media
NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Interested? Please apply or call the team to learn more 01656 657231