I am recruiting on behalf of my client, a Global Freight Company for Ocean Export and Ocean Import Coordinators for their Glasgow Office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a supportive organisation who offer a flexible blend of office and home working!
If you are experienced working in an Import or Export Coordinator role or a similar fast paced, customer focused admin role, I would love to chat with you!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with agency customers to arrange export bookings
- Creating files and updating pre-set actions as and when required
- Making export container bookings using internal agency system
- Receiving, checking, and presenting documentation to shipping lines, customs and other relevant parties when required
- Liaising with transport department to schedule and arrange collections
- Invoicing out all freight and supplementary charges
- Checking shipped on board notifications and making amendments where required
- Assisting the Operations Supervisor & colleagues as required with ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this role you will have a high attention to detail, excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and work to strict timelines whilst remaining calm, confident, and polite when dealing with customers. You will have a good working knowledge of all MS Office and experience using port systems such as Destin8 & CNS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV and I will be in touch shortly to discuss.